|“Uh, I guess I can go.”|
|—Character Selection Quote|
Krillin (クリリン, Kuririn) is a playable character in Dragon Ball FighterZ.
Krillin is a skilled martial artist that met Goku around the time he began training under Master Roshi. He was killed by Tambourine at the World Martial Arts Tournament, but after King Piccolo was defeated, he was brought back to life by the dragon balls. Later, he was the catalyst that sparked Goku's transformation into the Super Saiyan of legend when Frieza blew him up on planet Namek. He and Android 18 were married and had a child. Both lived happily and Krillin started a job as a police officer, while he continued to train.
Krillin and Tien have had a history of competing for the title of world's strongest human, and Krillin is one tough contender. He made a larger impact in the fights that occurred during Dragon Ball Z than any other human character. This tough nut has the tools to keep himself in the game. His move set encourages trickery and deceit, allowing Krillin to have his fist in an opponent's face before they even knew what hit them. He is very short, but he packs a punch, and can lay on the pressure with a simple toss of a rock. He can even provide healing to himself and his teammates through the use of Senzu Beans. If you are looking for a character with good damage that doesn't have to always directly engage, Krillin is a great choice.
- Afterimage: Creates a fake image to trick opponents
- Kamehameha: Fires a blue beam across the screen.
- Solar Flare: Temporarily stuns opponents with blinding light.
- Senzu Bean: Throws a senzu bean depending on the circumstance. The senzu bean will heal players.
- Stone Throw: Throws a rock depending on the circumstance. The rock does a smidge of damage and is used to cover wake-ups.
- Destructo-Disc: Shoots a disc shape ki blast. Consumes 1 Ki meter.
- Chain Destructo-Disc Barrage: Shoots multiple Destructo-Discs. This move is performed by pressing the input used for Destructo-Disc again, up to 5 times. Each disk uses 1 ki meter.
- Scattering Energy Wave: Fires a scatter Kamehameha. Level 3 Super consumes 3 Ki meters.
|Playable Characters in Dragon Ball FighterZ|
|Base Roster||Goku (Super Saiyan) • Vegeta (Super Saiyan) • Piccolo • Gohan (Teen) • Frieza • Captain Ginyu • Trunks • Cell • Android 18 • Gotenks • Krillin • Kid Buu • Majin Buu • Nappa • Android 16 • Yamcha • Tien • Gohan (Adult) • Hit • Goku (SSGSS) • Vegeta (SSGSS) • Beerus • Goku Black • Android 21|
|DLC||Season 1||Broly • Bardock • Goku • Vegeta • Zamasu (Fused) • Vegito (SSGSS) • Cooler • Android 17|
|Season 2||Jiren • Videl • Goku (GT) • Janemba • Gogeta (SSGSS) • Broly (DBS)|
|Season 3||Kefla • Goku (Ultra Instinct) • Master Roshi • Super Baby 2 • Gogeta (SS4)|
|Other||Android 21 (Lab Coat)|
|Story Exclusive||Android 21 (Good)|